NIA Regional EOD Manager Engr. Rose Caiña and Division Manager of NIA SDS IMO,Engr. Dexter A. Sablaon,together with the RIO and IMO personnel of the National Irrigation Administration led the Enhanced Partnership Against Hunger and Poverty (EPAHP) Marketing Agreement (MA) signing held at Villa Maria Luisa,Tandag City today,July 28, 2022.
Various partner agencies and stakeholders graced the event to wit, DAR –PARO SDS represented by Mr. Leoncio C. Bautista,Provincial Agrarian Reform Program Officer II.,DSWD CARAGA ,Janrie G. Dudang PDO III/EPAHP Regional Program Coordinator and others.
EPAHP is a government’s initiative to mitigate hunger and ensure food security in the province of Surigao del Sur. The program objectives can be achieved by assisting the different Irrigators Associations in establishing linkages with the potential partners to market their farm produce locally.
In this event,NIA SDS IMO was able to link two Relevant Interested Parties (RIPs)
- SCI Multi-purpose Cooperative ( represented by Mr Rodelo E. Saldaña) and
- Surigao del Sur 2nd Provincial Mobile Force Company (represented by PLTCOL. Elvie V. Dedicatoria) as partner agencies tied up with three irrigators associations
- Golden Grain Farmers Irrigators Association of Bajao,Inc
- Gamut Farmers Irrigators Group,Inc.
- Binati Lateral H irrigators Association,Inc
In her inspirational message, Engr. Rose Caina,encourage all the IA’s and relevant interested parties to work together in pursuant to the vision of the new administration to attain food sufficiency and economic security throughout the whole country .
**For questions and/or clarifications, you may contact:
June Nathaniel S. Plaza, Acting Regional Manager
Atty. Reggie T. Mag-usara, Attorney IV
Jane B. Huqueriza, PRO
Office/Region: NIA Caraga Region
Contact Information: (085) 815-2602